Sunday 22 July 2012

An Impossible Weekend (PT.1)







Last week I realised that I hadn't shot anything in quite a while so I made a pact with myself that this weekend I was going to spend the entire weekend shooting images using my SX-70 and my favourite Impossible Project film (Color Shade COOL). So, yesterday I jumped out of bed, excited to start my "Impossible Weekend" The first shot I took was of Ant sleeping soundly, unaware that my polaroid won't be leaving my side for 48 hours. After that I took photos under the rare summer sun whilst walking the dogs. I love this film so much, I loooove the tones it gives an impression of warm nostalgia almost like remembering fond memories of summers past. I haven't taken any shots yet today, but I have some summery ideas for what I'm going to shoot. 

I love my impossible weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment