Tuesday 14 August 2012

Roid week is here!

The week I've been waiting for is finally here, 'Roid week has officially begun! We're only two days into it but there have already been some amazing shots by some amazing photographers, some I already knew, some are new photographers to me (it's fair to say my contact list has expanded greatly this past few days!). I've been enchanted by the skills and creativity that I've seen so far, there are so many wonderful people out there who rock instant film. To top it all off everyone's been sharing so much love, we're all commenting each other and favouriting each others shots like lightening; this is how flickr should be all of the time, friendly, creative and full of instant photography! I can't wait to see where the rest of this week takes us. Long live polaroids and impossible project film!

Here are my contributions already....



 And here are a few of my favourites from others....



No comments:

Post a Comment