Tuesday 26 June 2012

88 years young today



Happy 88th Birthday, Nan.

My Nan is the most amazing person I know; she is kind, loving, quick witted, funny and incredibly smart. At 88 she still goes to the gym three times a week, she’s a force to be reckoned with. She is is an incredibly strong, wonderful lady, she has the best sense of humour she can easily have a room in stitches with one quick witted line. Everyone who meets her loves her; she is so kind to everyone that she meets; she can easily talk to a stranger like they were lifelong friends. I love my Nan so much, I’m lucky to be so close to her; she loves her family with a great passion from the very big (my uncle Rob) to the very little (Elfie, Luke and Poppy). I have been extremely lucky to have grown up with such a strong role model, she has taught me such a lot, and I am so grateful for that, she has taught me to be kind to people and to try my hardest at everything I do, she always believes in me, no matter what. My Nan turns 88 today, she is such a beautiful person, and she deserves to have the best day ever. I’m sure she will as she’s going to Brighton to see our family and spend it with them.

Happy Birthday, Nan. Thank you for everything you do for me. You are really the most outstanding person I know.

Love you always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment