Saturday 28 April 2012

Plans and Persistence


The rain finally stopped for an hour last week, at 6am on Friday I woke up to a scattering of blue sky with hints of the dark ominous clouds we've been living heavily under just looming in the distance, warning of another day full of April showers. Not wanting to waste a second of the sun shining I jumped out of bed, grabbed my polaroid, my dark bag and my dog and headed to the country park to take photos of bluebells. It was the first time I was able to really enjoy taking a photo in such a long time, in-between work and having rain battering the south-east coast I haven't managed to go out shooting as much as I would have liked. Although, I've promised myself this will change (rain or not), I want to make more time for photography, without creating something my work week is just one long day, separated only by the odd dream and a driving lesson.

Although, I do have plans, exciting plans. Plans that make me smile and my stomach get those kind of butterflies full of a mixture of excitement and nerves. I hope to work incredibly hard over the next few months to build upon my plans and to make them reality. I'll explain all when I have more of an idea of where I'm going with all of it, but it feels good. Just need a bit of good luck, patience and persistence.

No comments:

Post a Comment