Saturday 31 March 2012

I love my polaroid



My journey into the world of instant photography has been slow, I've only shot four packs of instant film (and one of those packs still has four shots left in it). But it's so fair to say that I love it, I love that you have to put the work in to get a good result from Impossible Project film. With these I shot them into a self-made dark bag, put them directly under my arm to keep them warm then with the above two I heated up with a hair dryer (for the guitar shot) and steam from a cup for the tea pot shot.

I've started a new job this week so I haven't had the time to go out shooting, I've really missed it. I'd love to photograph professionally, my dream career would be a professional children's portrait photographer, it's something that I think I'm going to work towards... I dream of not doing standard children's portraiture, but instead shots where their personality and imagination comes through.  May just start a little something up soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment