Monday 26 March 2012

Tag

The ever lovely Petit Gris has tagged me in a little game so here we go...
The Rules~ You must post the rules (hence, here they are!).~ Answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you.~ Create 11 questions to ask the people you tag.~ Tag 11 people.~ Let them know you’ve tagged them.

Here are my answers to her questions...

1) What do you sing when you think no ones listening?

Always, American Pie by Don McLean. I love it, it makes me feel so happy.

2)  When you were a child what did you dream of?

I dreamt of seeing the world and writing about it, ever since I was little I wanted to be a writer. I guess that dream has fizzled out over the years (the writing bit, not the travelling bit). I'd love to get back into writing again, it's such a wonderful creative outlet.

3) Share a photo of a favorite corner in your home?

4) Quote a line from your favorite book or poem?

I have just returned from a visit to my landlord--the solitary neighbour that I shall be troubled with. This is certainly a beautiful country! In all England, I do not believe that I could have fixed on a situation so completely removed from the stir of society.- Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights. 


5) Is there a scent that reminds you of home? What is it and why?

Anything to do with the summer time, BBQ's, freshly cut grass, flowers or summer rain. We're a family of summer lovers, every summer brings wonderful things.

6) Share a photo from your favorite time of day.Sunrise :)


7) What is something you learned from a grandparent?

How to bake, my nan and I used to bake together everyday. Fairy cakes, cookies, Cheesecakes, Chocolate Fudge Cakes, everything. We don't bake together any more, but it is something that I still love to do. 

8) Share a goal you have set for yourself this year?

To travel and explore a bit more, I want to go to lots of new places this year. So far I've managed one new place, but the year is still young :)

9) What is your refridgerator never without?

Cheese, I love it. It seems that when I became Vegetarian I substituted meat for cheese. Silly me.


10) What was the make of the first car you ever drove and how old were you when you drove it?

I still can't drive, I'm going to start my driving lessons next week though so hopefully at 25 I can finally pass my test.

11) At the end of the day you close your eyes and think....?

"What shall I do tomorrow?" I'm always wanting to do something, I always want to go somewhere, anywhere. Got a serious case of itchy feet, as long as I'm outside for some part of the day though I'm happy. :)


Now, my 11 questions for other people arreee...


1. If you could have any job what would it be?
2. What's your happiest memory?
3. What's your favourite song?
5. Post your favourite photo... why is it your favourite?
6. What would your ideal day include?
7. What is one thing on your 'bucket list'?
8. What inspires you?
9. What bad habit do you have?
10. What's your favourite book?
11. Where's your favourite place?


And I tag....
Mia
Xanthe
Amanda Mason
Hannah (honey and jam)
Amanda
Jenifer Altman
My mum ♥
Irena
Kristin
Irene

1 comment:

  1. Hannah!!! Thank you so much for playing along! I love your answers. And your photos, as always, are amazing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete