Monday 2 January 2012

Starting a new year


So 2012 is finally here, I say finally like I'm greeting an old friend because here in England we've been counting down to 2012, since what feels like forever. Saying goodbye to 2011 was bittersweet as so many beautiful things happened to me last year, things that I'm not sure will happen again. However, I'm a person who enjoys looking forward and who enjoys making wishes for things to come. I normally like to keep wishes and promises to myself private, because of a fear of looking silly or sounding ludicrous. But this year, to start things off differently I'm going to share them with some of my blog readers.

Wishes for 2012
1. I want to explore more, go to different places and do different things. I'm aiming to go to a new place every month so by the end of the year I can have a collection of beautiful memories to look back on.
2. I want to photograph more, I want to use my polaroid, I want to shoot film all year and I want to create beautiful images that mean something to me.
3. I want to spend long days with Ant exploring some beautiful places.
4. I want to sell some of my photography, either to individuals or to have them in print.
5. I want to shoot portraits of the people I love.
6. I want to blog more, lots more.
7. I want to treasure time spent with family, friends and the dogs.
8. I want to create.
9. I want to remember the good things that can fade away over time.
10. Most importantly I want to make the most of the coming year.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your resolutions, Hannah! Some wonderfully rich and creative wishes.Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete