Saturday 26 November 2011

“There's nothing half so pleasant as coming home again.”


I love my home so much, it's the kind of place that's comfy and warm. It's the place where I grew up, where I have enjoyed countless happy memories with my family, friends and dogs. I often photograph a few things in my home all of the time, such as my bed (oh my bed) and the table and chairs above this post, normally with some kind of food or drink within the shot as well. Although there are some things in my house that I don't tend to shoot, mostly the people within it. My family mean so much to me although I never take their photo. There really isn't any reason to why I don't shoot portraits, other than the fact that they're so out of my comfort zone, even if the shots are of the people closest to my heart. Over the next few weeks I'm going to try to do a series of portraits of the people I love, because they are so beautiful and they are who make my home the most lovely place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment