Thursday 24 November 2011

Thanksgiving




Thanksgiving... Although I'm not American and I don't celebrate thanksgiving, I understand the importance of being thankful for the things that you have in life. It's too easy to take things for granted. So here's a little list of things that I am most thankful for.

1. My beautiful boyfriend Ant, my amazing family and my beautiful friends. All of who fill me with incredible happiness.
2. My dogs, they're always giving unconditional love and they always bring a smile to my face.
3. Health, my own and the health of the ones I love.
4. My job, although it is only temporary and I've only been working there for a week I love it. Before I started working I found myself getting quite sad at not being able to find work. I'm grateful that I have something to do and I hope I can do it well.
5. I'm grateful for creativity allowing me to express myself in any way I want to.
6. I'm grateful for the lovely food that I eat (such as this tonight).
7. I'm grateful for everything beautiful in my life and I vow not to take any of it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment