Saturday 19 November 2011

Weekly Inspiration

TI♥T

1. 315/365: red tomato, 2. { You've got mail } Birdhouse edition?, 3. Untitled, 4. big ones., 5. the falling leaves drift by the window, the autumn leaves of red and gold..., 6. equus, 7. Untitled, 8. Untitled, 9. do not disturb, 10. day 10, 11. black cat/ teatime, 12. inner branch, 13. Summer in the leaves, 14. grey frame, 15. Untitled, 16. warty

These photos are my favourite from flickr from over the past week. I am never surprised by the amount of inspiration that I find on flickr, from stunning animal portraits to the beauty in the every day. I love my contact list and find myself constantly in awe of the people that produce such beautiful works of art. If you have the time please visit each of their streams, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment