Monday 28 November 2011

Weekly Inspiration

. I love these


1. Untitled, 2. hideout, 3. Branches, 4. christmas cocoa, 5. a favorite, 6. Untitled, 7. silly boy, on film, 8. one time, 9. i love autumn..., 10. backyard campout, 11. Untitled, 12. City of Mist, 13. PB204674_5_6_tonemapped14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available

These are my favourite photos from over the past week over at flickr. I should have really have posted it here last week but life got in the way. I'm never the happiest person when autumn turns into winter (although I love christmas) but these images make me feel comforted by the cold. I think photography can do that, it can turn something that you don't really see as nice and turn it into something beautiful. It allows you to see the beauty in things that you'd miss usually, such as the leaves on the floor or the soft light from a window. I haven't been out shooting recently due to work, and now due to a cold but I really sincerely hope to have some new shots soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment